Retirement Income Funds Yes Or No - Mutual Funds For Retirement Income In 30 Yrs?

Yes or no - mutual funds for retirement income in 30 yrs? - retirement income funds

I am pleased to introduce a long-term monthly contribution of mutual funds or index or the stock market. I have no idea to choose what fund. Each fund money appears within 1 to 5 years of losing, which is disappointing. I am a conservative who does not lose more than 5% (approximately) of my main life of the investment, and I do not want to speculate. I try to stimulate interest in my site link. The question is - has anyone built a retirement income to meet their needs for the life of an investment fund to accomplish? Either the index or ETF? Or have you become more used to supplement their income? Inflation is a murderer, and therefore the taxes.

1 comments:

b rad said...

They must team up with a financial adviser to discuss your goals.

They have a long-term, so take a chance, fine. However, you said that you do not want to speculate. In this case, a pension or indexed debt can be right. Since you can not lose one of the principles. However, the increase is not so great.

You should also consider the structure of your retirement account to a Roth IRA or traditional IRA.

Post a Comment