Magic Card Creator For Mac How Do I Protect The Rights To A Card Game I Created?

How do I protect the rights to a card game I created? - magic card creator for mac

This is a repetition of a question a while ago, I may try a combination of answers that I thought again. I have a card game like Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh. I want to protect my rights as the author, so I have a copyright. The problem is that I am not sure what copyright. The rules, perhaps? Physically, I did not create any maps, but creates the rules of the game, a few basic ideas for some of the maps and a background story. Would also that many elements of the game to other card games like Magic or similar are Yo-Gi-Oh. If there is a problem with the potential perpetrators of these companies will be informed by the Office of copyright and I know perfectly well before a copyright? A note to the last question, I've noticed that many elements of playing cards in other places, such as video games and other card games have been used, I should now be worried?

1 comments:

Terry said...

Copyright All this because, if we pass something, then it could be stolen.

Post a Comment