Spotting During Post Menopause Spotting During Ovulation Could I Be Pregnant Already?

Spotting during ovulation Could I be pregnant already? - spotting during post menopause

I have a question yesterday, but I think I need a little more clarified.
After ovulation calendar I have the first day of my last period was 2 October shows ovulation, 16-19 (I think those are), the fertile days. I had sex, 12 and 13, 16 and 17 On 19, I started spotting, red, pink and brown. . for 2 days. If this is the implementation of patches, could already be pregnant?

1 comments:

southern mama said...

In fact, it can detect ovulation, not implantation spotting.

There are people everywhere on the day of ovulation. I've seen around ovulation in the last 4 cycles, and takes about 2 days.

Ovulation calendar online is not really the exact way to know when ovulation. It's about a 28-day cycle and that each of ovulation on CD14. Even if you have a 28-day cycle, you can ovulate much earlier or CD14.

The rhythm of my dish, and invest in some ovulation predictor kits (OPK). Can they identify more closely the exact date and / or give you more opportunities to understand.

Many of dust ..

Post a Comment