Retro Boobs Blogspot Prom Dress Issues, Please Help!?

Prom dress issues, Please Help!? - retro boobs blogspot

and dance is coming, and with a few problems with the type of clothing you should get, I want a colored dress Retro Party 80, but for some reason, all was in the 80s 10 times smaller than now, I can not very large breasts (32DDD), and very feminine hips, but I have a very small and very small I am in the middle, I think it could be the hourglass, but with breasts and hips seems half the field still greater than it actually is, because I have to adapt to larger breasts and hips, when it comes to clothes. But back to the dress, I would have preferred that we were able to show a little back, and began rowing because my back is very nice and semi muscle and now I want to show that there is only one option, just need something in support of the AMSIt would be inappropriate for my body type, since many girls Arent this way, now as then, I wonder if anyone had some advice;)

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment