Marriage Card Funny Matter Morning Folks A Couple To Start The Fun With Xxx Funny Or Not Xx?

Morning folks a couple to start the fun with xxx funny or not xx? - marriage card funny matter

One day a man came home and became his wife, clad in a nightshirt greeted very s * xy.

"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do what you want."

So I tied on and went golfing.



A woman came home, called his car in the driveway, and ran into thehouse. He closed the door and shouted at the top of their lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I have the damn lottery!"

The man said, "Oh my God, what should I pack, beach or mountain stuff Stuff?

"What he said." Just fuck off. "


Marriage is a relationship where one person is always right, and the other is a husband.


A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a license. First, of course, had a vision test to exist. The optician showed him a card with the letters "CZWIXNOSTAC Z." Can you read? The optician asked.

"Read it?" the kind of Poland said: "I know. "

2 comments:

BRIAN M said...

Hey, stop doing all the good jokes, I do not know how many stars you today in my tomorrow.

Sparky said...

Hilarious

Post a Comment